Your own extra virgin olive oil from your own olive tree.
Make a gift to whoever you want or to yourself.
Adopt an olive tree and contribute to the maintenance of the Tuscan agricultural landscape.
Our olive trees are grown organically, without pesticides.
Each tree produces an average of 30 to 40 kg of olives, which corresponds to about 4-6 liters of extra virgin olive oil.
We produce ICEA certified organic EVO oil of excellent quality. It’s fragrant, gentle but with character, capable of enhancing flavors, with a hint of freshly cut grass.
Our olives are harvested between October and November exclusively by hand. In this way, even if we give up a higher yield, we reap the fruits in their best quality. Moreover, we harvest by hand with the ancient method of “picking” which does not damage either the tree or the fruit. To enhance the quality of the product, we are at the oil mill a few hours after the harvest, we wash the olives with clear water and we immediately start the cold pressing. This is how we prepare our work of art: an organic extra virgin olive oil that is unique for its harmony of aroma, taste and color and for the excellence of its properties.
By adopting an olive tree you will have:
- The certificate of adoption of the olive tree;
- A photo and the geographical coordinates of your olive tree;
- A personalized plate on the olive tree;
- 6 liters of Campo di Torri organic extra virgin olive oil;
- Each 0.5 liter bottle of oil will have its own personalized label with your name of your olive tree;
- 1 Soap with the scents of Tuscan Nature, Campo di Torri;
- 1 jar of rosemary Campo di Torri, 40 ml.
Adoptions will be closed at the end of September. In fact, the harvest takes place between October and November, depending on the ripeness of the olives. The oil will be shipped as soon as it is ready, between November and December.
The adoption is valid for one year, contact us and get an advantageous price for a two-year or three-year adoption.
Shipping and handling costs are included.